The Xs Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. The line consists of five models in a uniform, rugged 2U chassis, incorporating the best of tried-and-true design principles and innovative features. Xs Series amplifiers are professional stereo power amplifiers engineered to meet demanding audio requirements - reliably and within budget. Every Xs Series amplifier is backed by Crown's unequaled Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
Power Output for Xs900:
- 2-ohm Dual (per ch.): 1200W
- 4-ohm Dual (per ch.): 900W
- 8-ohm Dual (per ch.): 600W
- 4-ohm Bridge: 2500W
- 8-ohm Bridge: 2100W
- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U chassis
- Efficient forced-air fan prevents excessive thermal buildup
- 2-channel models have XLR-1/4" combo and Phoenix-style inputs, daisy-chain XLR outputs, touch-proof binding post outputs and Speakon outputs. Xs4300 has XLR-1/4" combo inputs and touch-proof binding post outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, and eight LEDs which indicate signal and clip for each channel, power, AC mains, bridge mode, temperature and fault conditions
- Microprocessor-controlled protection system
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
- Sensitivity (volts RMS) for full rated power at 4 ohms: 1.4V
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt) 22 Hz to 22 kHz: ±1 dB
- Phase Response (degrees at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): +5°, –18°
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: A-weighted, below rated power: > 102 dB; 22Hz to 22kHz, below rated power: > 97 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full bandwidth power, from 20 Hz to 20 kHz: < 0.5%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1): From full rated output to –40 dB: < 1%; From full rated output to –30 dB: < 0.5%
- Damping Factor (8 ohm) 10 Hz to 400 Hz: > 200
- Crosstalk at 1 kHz, 20 kHz (below rated power): > 65 dB, > 45 dB
- Voltage Gain (at maximum level setting): 47.4:1 (33.5 dB)
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (±10%): 120VAC/60 Hz and 240VAC/50 Hz.
- Signal: Two or four green LEDs, one for each channel, illuminates when the channel's input signal level is above –40 dBu.
- Clip: Two or four front-panel red LEDs, one for each channel, illuminates when the channel's output signal is being overdriven.
- Power: Yellow front-panel LED indicates amplifier has been turned on and AC power is available.
- AC Mains: Red front-panel LED indicates the presence of AC power at the power cord, even if the amplifier is not turned on.
- Fault: Red front-panel LED illuminates whenamplifier is in protect mode. Also illuminates briefly during normal power-up when amplifier is first switched on.
- Bridge: Yellow LED indicates that amplifier is in bridge mode (Channels 1 and 2, Channels 3 and 4 in Xs4300).
- Temp: Red LED indicates that channel(s) are in thermal protect mode.
- Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back.
- Cooling: Internal heat sinks with forced-air cooling for rapid, uniform heat dissipation.
- Air Volume Requirements (per minute per unit): 80.15 ft³ (2.27 m³).
- Dimensions: EIA Standard 19 inch (48.3 cm) rack mount width (EIA RS-310-B), 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) height and 17.14 inch (43.5 cm) depth behind the mounting surface.
- Weight: 28 lb 14 oz (13.1 kg).
Crown's Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty
Crown offers a Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty for every new Crown amplifier — an unsurpassed industry standard. With this unprecedented No-Fault protection, your new Crown amplifier is warranted to meet or exceed original specifi cations for the first three years of ownership. During this time, if your amplifier fails, or does not perform to original specifications, it will be repaired or replaced at our expense. About the only things not covered by this warranty are those losses normally covered by insurance and those caused by intentional abuse. And the coverage is transferable, should you sell your amplifier