Crown XTI6002 Amplifier with DSP, 2x2100w
Regular Price: $4,998.76
SoundStore Price: $4,748.82 inc GST
Delivery: $9 + GST per order or $13+gst for Rural Delivery
E-mail this product to a friend
|Crown XTI6002 Amplifier with DSP, 2x2100w
There's no debate, when you choose Crown's XTi 6002, you're choosing one
of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today.
That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the
standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night
after night without breaking a sweat.
With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power
supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these
amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency
and system flexibility.
You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of
Peakx Plus Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and
release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage
frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific
Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific
applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply
Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated
cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and
you have the power to move you, and the world.
Pleanty of Crown Power
- 8ohm Stereo (per ch.): 1200W
- 4ohm Stereo (per ch.): 2100W
- 2ohm Stereo (per ch.): 3000W
- 8ohm Bridge-Mono: 4200W
- 4ohm Bridge-Mono: 6000W
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system
performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold,
attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fanmode controls: normal, early and fullspeed, for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New systemmonitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Integrated cast-aluminumhandles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet BandManager and SystemArchitect control software
- Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable
Q, ﾱ15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This
8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth
6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also
includes -+ 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ﾱ15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- SubHarmonic Synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input
signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input
signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed
with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have
control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
- Peakx Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
- Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, 1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms): XTi1002/2002/4002: 100 dB (A weighted), XTi6002: 103 dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 500
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
Input / Output Connectors
- Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel, Link/Out Connector,a
loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier,
one per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors.
Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with
optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel
with Speakon connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions: 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 16.2" (D)
- Net Weight: XTi 6002: 24.0 lbs (10.9kg)