Australian Monitor AM60CS 2-way Premium Ceiling Speaker.
The AM60CS features a sealed metal back box, a 152mm low frequency driver and a 19mm titanium horn loaded tweeter. The AM60CS is rated at 60 watts with 100 volt tappings at 60, 30, 15 watts (70 volt tappings at 60, 30, 15, 7.5 watts). Additionally, the AM60CS has a transformer bypass setting allowing it to run low impedance (60 watts at 16 ohms). Tappings are easily accessible (even after installation) via a screwdriver adjustable selector located behind the metal grill. Each speaker is supplied with a tool for simple and quick removal of the grill. The AM60CS is supplied with a tile bridge as standard.
The AM20CS and AM60CS are a family of products with similar voicing allowing both models to be used in the one venue. The shallow back box of the AM20CS (only 105mm) makes it perfect for difficult ceiling spaces whereas the AM60CS provides more SPL and has a more traditional back box depth (190mm).
Both models are suitable for high level speech and background/foreground music applications.
- AM20CS and AM60CS Instruction manual (1.6mb .pdf)
- AM20CS Front Angle Low Res Image (228 Kb, jpg)
- AM20CS Front Low Res Image (244 Kb, jpg)
- AM20CS Rear Low Res Image (216 Kb, jpg)
- AM20CS Side Angle Low Res Image (164 Kb, jpg)
- AM60CS Front Low Res Image (384 Kb, jpg)
- AM60CS Rear Low Res Image (304 Kb, jpg)
- AM60CS Side Angle Low Res Image (276 Kb, jpg)