We offer NZ's best price on the RMX5050 amp with official NZ QSC warranty.
Seen a cheaper price?? Email us and we will beat it!!
QSC RMX5050 Amplifier 1600W per ch at 4 ohms
QSC's RMX 5050 power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050 is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
Like its smaller sibling (the RMX 4050HD), the RMX 5050 features a three-tier, Class H design. The RMX 5050 is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 5050 uses the best available component upgrades to increase peak power by 25% over the RMX 4050HD.
Like all RMX amps, the RMX 5050 features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon® outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
• 8 ohms: 1050 watts
• 4 ohms: 1600 watts
• 2 ohms: 2000 watts
Bridged mode at 0.1% THD
• 8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz 3200 watts
• 8 ohms, 1 kHz 3600 watts
• 4 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD 5000 watts
• Input Sensitivity for rated power into 8 ohms 1.25 Vrms 1.42 Vrms
• Input Impedance 20 k ohm balanced, 10 k ohm unbalanced
• Voltage Gain 64x (36 dB) for 8 ohm load
• Dynamic Headroom at 4 ohms 2 dB
• Distortion, SMPTE <0.02%
• Frequency response at 1 watt 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 8 ohms, LF Filter bypassed: +0, -1 dB
5 Hz to 50 kHz, 8 ohms, LF Filter bypassed: +0, -3 dB
• Damping Factor >250, 8 ohm load
• Noise (unweighted) 100 dB below rated output from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 8 ohm load
• Controls Front Panel- AC power switch, CH1 Gain control, CH2 Gain control
Rear Panel- 10-pole DIP switch featuring LF Filter on/off, LF Filter 30/50 Hz, Clip Limiter on/off
for each channel and switches for selecting Stereo, Parallel, or Bridge Mode. Push-button circuit breaker for each channel.
• Connectors Inputs: XLR female, TRS (1/4-inch), and barrier-strip screw terminals provided for each channel
• Outputs: binding posts and Speakon outputs (CH1 Speakon wired for bi-amp connection)
LED Indicators Power “on”, green; Protect, red; Signal -35 dB, yellow (1 each channel); Clip, red (1 each channel)
• Cooling continuously variable speed fan, rear to front airflow
• Amplifier Protection short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection;
stable into reactive/mismatched loads
• Load Protection turn-on and turn-off muting, DC fault output crowbar
• Power Requirements 100, 120, or 240 Volts AC (±10%) 50-60 Hertz
• Circuit Breakers RMX 5050: two (one for each channel): 100 and 120 V models: 20 amp / 230 V models: 10 amp